Friday, January 13, 2012

Working on

Finding the motivation for myself once I get back to California to take care of a number of things that I want to accomplish.

1. Get my bootie back in the gym. I've only really done one real workout while here and the recovery from that outside run just about kicked my butt. I didn't even think about the elevation when I went to run, and the fact that I have asthma...AND have not used/nor had an inhaler for over a year now.

2. Look for a new job in town. Irvine is killing me, and I'm sure those closest to me are getting tired of hearing me talk about it... I might have a lead on something in town, so fingers crossed for me that I get it and that its what I need!

3. Get rid of STUFF. I have too much of it. Useless to me. Others might have use of it, but I need to get it out of MY house.

And these 3 things are NOT New Years Resolutions, I have a whole separate list of those for myself that I really truly care not to share with anyone. Some of them are ridiculous I know, others practical, but all of them are mine.

Once again, I'm working on my self this year. Finding the self-confidence in myself to accomplish some of the goals that I'm working towards. Finding the path that makes me happy is what I'm about this year. Managing to balance everything in life, and yet still staying sane.

Sounds like a darn good goal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment