Saturday, March 26, 2011

Early mornings

Are the only type of mornings I seem to have anymore. Steven is bound and determined that he will beat the sun up...

Yesterday he slept till 7:15, and thats the first time in at least 6 months that has happened. But he made up for it this morning and was in telling me "Mommy get out, get out of bed" at 5:30.

My brain is still kind of fuzzy, so I'm sorry if this rambles a bit. Its been a month and a half since I had coffee most mornings I do just fine without it, but today I'm wishing just a bit that I had I nice steaming mug of caffeine in front of me.

I've determined that one of the benefits of being woken up this early in the morning is that I get an incredible amount of stuff done before I ever leave the house. Laundry, dishes, picking up... and then I head out to the gym and whatever quick errands need to be done. But still I wish sometimes that I could stare at the back of my eyelids past 8 o'clock on a weekend morning.

I just need to remember to count my blessings; I have a happy and healthy little man who is so excited about life that he cant wait to start his day. Now if Mommy could find that much excitement every morning we would be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment