Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a quick thought.

I'm constantly reminded that people come in and out of our lives for many reasons, good/bad/indifferent, but that we're meant to learn lessons from each experience. Right now I'm thankful for so many of the new people who have entered my little world of existence...

The encouraging words that I get from them, helping each other learn and grow, its all a blessing right now.

We all have rough times, but surrounding ourselves with honest people who call a spade a spade and who don't hesitate to speak their minds is one of the healthiest things I think we can all do for ourselves.

I guess my point is that right now, I am thankful. Plain and simple.

1 comment:

  1. Just seeing short pants.. and his happy healthy self... every day more reasons. We are blessed.

    ReplyDelete