Friday, April 1, 2011

Long week

But a good one in the end. I could take the time and write out my days, but honestly I think it would be pretty darn boring for anyone else to read.

The highlights were:
  • 2 Massages at C'Siren - one sugar scrub and massage combo, and the other this afternoon was a Hot Stone. I get to go back in next week, get a bit more hands on training so she feels comfortable that I know what she expects at the spa, and then hopefully I'll be on the books within the next week!
  • Cody and Heather's visit! It was awesome that we were able to make our schedules work and get together! Thank you two for hanging out with Steven and I yesterday afternoon, and then coming and hanging out on the beach for a bit, and then a late dinner at our place last night. I really enjoyed spending time with you and catching up.
  • Training today in Irvine, I'm feeling really confident for this new job and can't wait to start on Monday. Super new path, one that will help me grow as a Massage Therapist.
  • Beach time, both yesterday night with Heather and Cody, and then today as a family. That doesn't happen much (mainly because Matthew doesn't really appreciate sand any more). I felt so blessed this afternoon to watch my two boys play and frolic in the surf, as I did my best to snap a couple of pictures with my iGlitch and keep it from getting wet.
The rest of my week was pretty mundane... The usual gym time, though I've been kind of stretching my time there since I haven't had a definite schedule. Sort of cleaning and sorting as the week has gone on.

Soon I'm going to have to break down and attack our garage - I'll do before and after pictures so you can really understand just how bad it truly is. But when I say it looks like someone took a hand grenade and tossed it in... not too far off.

I hope you all had a wonderful week, full of laughter and smiles. Remember to enjoy the small moments, those can be the most important ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment