Sunday, March 25, 2012

march 25th w pictures

So I'm realizing that while I posted these pictures last Sunday, March 25th, I forgot to include the link on my fb AND never actually wrote a post. So here's a quick one with photos and I'll go rummage up last weeks little workout/meal plan and post that on the bottom. Lots of thing have been running through my head, and not enough time to get them written down. So lets see what I can accomplish tonight :)

*Side note, these pictures are with my AMAZING new suit that is going to be my competition suit***












This week's workout plan, consists of only 3 days which were rotated.

Day 1 & 4
45 minutes Stairmaster
100 Push-ups
100 Incline Push-ups
50 Pull-ups
4 x 25 seated roas w/90lbs
30 minute run

Day 2 & 5
30 minute bike
100 Squats w/weight bar
(3 x 33) x 3 Smith machine calves w/40lbs on bar
100 Deep squat jumps to bench
100 Plyo-lunges
100 Dead lifts straight legs w/weight bar
45 minute stairmaster

Day 3 & 6
1 hour Run
5 x 5 minute planks
250 crunches
250 Sit-ups
250 Oblique twists
1 hour stairmaster

This week we also alternated 2 days for meal plans. Trying to change things up a little and sculpt the body a bit more.

Day 1
Protein shake, 1 small serving of fruit
Veggies 1 cup (serving), protein 3 oz
Protein x 2 (6-8oz), Veggies 1 cup
Veggies 1 cup, Protein 3 oz
Protein x 3 (10-12 oz)
Protein 3oz

Day 2
Protein shake, 1 tbs peanut butter or 1 8 oz glass of LIGHT soy milk (I stuck with the PB, because I wasn't sure if I could keep from drinking too much soy milk)
Veggies 1 cup, Protein 3 oz
Protein x 3 (10-12oz)
Protein x 2 (6-8oz), Veggies 1 cup
Protein x 3 (10-12 oz)
Protein 3 oz

NOT OVER 1,200 calories either day!!!

Allowed - vinegar, mustard, 0 calorie cheats = lemon/lime juice, 0 calorie energy drinks. 2 x Rice Cakes a day if dying with a salty type seasoning/I can't believe its not butter spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment