Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8th, photo update

So of course these were taken Easter Sunday, but with everything going on I haven't had a chance to write anything to go along with the post... Heck I'm exhausted tonight, but decided that it just needed to get done, and seeing as the competition is in officially two days this needed to get written. I think I'm going to go with a couple of different posts. This one is going to cover photos and this weeks workout/meal plan. So here are my photo updates, not the best pictures, we were working around Alyx's parents being in town and trying to do them quickly and quietly before running off to Easter service.






*** Disclaimer*** I have no idea what just happened but I managed to delete the last photo, herp-derp :-/

Anyways onto the meal plan/workout plan. *I got to add salt back into my diet on Thursday of last week, so I got salt Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon and then it was gone again.*

Monday:
2 Gallons of water/salt
1,200 calorie intake for the day - protein and veggies (I pretty much know the drill at this point as to what I'm allowed and what I'm not)

3 x 1 hour of Cardio
2 x 25 donkey kicks
2 x 25 good mornings

Tuesday:
2 Gallons of water/NO SALT
No Mio after today (thank goodness for Mio when you're drinking 2 gallons of water)
1,100 calories for the day - protein and veggies

2 x 1 hour cardio
100 Push-ups
200 Squats
50 Pull-ups (I'm super proud to say I did ALL 50, unassisted, in 5 sets of 10 each)
50 Plyo-lunges
50 Burpees

Wednesday:
1.5 gallon of water
1,000 calories - protein and veggies
No Stevia after today

3 x 1 hour cardio
2 x 50 donkey kicks
2 x 50 good mornings

Thursday:
.75-1 gallon of water
900 calories - protein and veggies
dandelion root extract

2 x 1 hour cardio
250 squats
250 lunges, both sides - This did get edited and no lunges, just Adductor/Abductor machines (3 x 15) @ 90 lbs
(3 x 33) Smith machine calf raises @ 40lbs
250 Sit-ups
250 Crunches

Friday:
Enough water to keep mouth wet, aiming for 8 oz or less
600 Calories
2 protein shakes - Talked to Alyx and we determined Tuna would be better, no extra liquid that way.
Veggies of choice - no jicama, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, or broccoli. STAY GREEN

3 x 1 hour of cardio if possible.

Obviously there were some tweaks this week. With scheduling and everything else there were a couple of days where I couldn't fit in the full cardio - just not enough hours/energy in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment