Monday, April 30, 2012

Beginning again

Hey all, so I decided. I'm doing another competition in June.

Fuck you if you can't support me in it :)

Hey, you've been warned that I'm trying to be honest and real in my blog. If you can't support me in a healthy productive goal that I have then please find the door and stop reading my posts.

Today marks the first day of my prep. No this post doesn't have any photos because last night when I stopped by Alyx's to talk with her about this weeks meal plan/workout plan I didn't think to take any. I've gained back a few pounds post competition, I'm sitting at what seems to be about my "normal" weight of 138-140. So time to jump back on the low-carb (natural ones only from fruits and veggies, and maybe a rice cake or two), no added sugars, lean protein wagon. I definitely had my share of cheats this last couple of weeks, and I know I posted about it. Took me a day or 6 to come to terms with it, but I decided I was going to let myself eat what I wanted and do my best to not feel guilty about it (not always successful but I tried damn hard).

This weeks workout plan is this:

Monday:
- 2 hours of cardio of my choice

Tuesday:
- 30 mins of stairs
- 250 squats
- 3 x (3 x 33) Smith Machine calf raises
- 250 leg presses on seated machine
- 3 x 33 plyo lunges
- 45 min Run @ 15% incline

Wednesday:
- 75 Pull-ups
- 100 Burpees
- 150 Push-ups
- 250 squats
- 1 hour stairs

Thursday:
- Bench press:
3 x 20 @50%, 3 x 15 @60%, 3 x 8 @ 70-80% (15 Push-ups between each set)
- Military press:
3x 20 @ 15lbs, 3 x 15 @ 20lbs, 3 x 8-10 @ 30lbs (10-15 curls w/45lbs between each set)
- 1 hour Run

Friday:
- 5 x 5 min plank
- 250 Sit-ups
- 250 Oblique Twists
- 250 Crunches
- 250 Bicycle Crunches
- 6 mile Run

Saturday:
FREEBIE day. Run/yoga/whatever I want to do.

As for my meal plan... Nothing stupid. I know the drill. Lean protein, veggies, my APPLE every morning, and can have a little bit of peanut butter or soy milk with my protein shake (whichever I prefer)

Looking forward to this prep, we're changing a few things up. Want to build up my shoulder cap, build a bit more booty on the top (round it out up on the top), and lean out the inner-thighs a bit. And I'll be doing more calories for longer. I have roughly 4 weeks to do this in, and considering I just came off another competition I don't doubt that I can get it done in that time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment